Edinburgh Bike Hire - Call 0131 467 7775
Looking to hire a bike in Edinburgh? Leith Cycle Co has a large fleet of hire bikes available from as little as £12 for half a day. Our hire bikes are Dawes touring bikes with pannier racks so that you can go off on your adventure on the best bike possible.
Each bike is serviced after every hire so you can be assured you are sitting on a reliable bit of kit.
Our hire package includes, other than your bike, a helmet, should you need one, a lock to keep your bike secure whilst you are quaffing cake in the caf, and a puncture repair kit just in case.
Edinburgh is an amazing city to cycle round with a fantastic network of cycle paths and endless countryside only a short ride away. On road, off road, traffic free, hilly or flat, you name it Edinburgh has it!
If you fancy a gided tour why not try the following companies:
2 Wheel Tours
We are also able to hire out the following items:
- Panniers for your luggage should you need them
- Racks if you need them for your bike
- Single and double children's trailers
- Tagalongs for children
- Children's bikes with 20", 24" and 26" wheels
- Car racks that will fit most cars
Please ask for details when you are booking your hire.
Our price structure is as follows, however, if you don’t see the package you are looking for, please just ask for more details when you are booking your hire.
Edinburgh Bike Hire Prices
|Two weeks||£70 / week|
|3 weeks +||
£65 / week
|Road Bike||£30 / day|
|Panniers (with bike) per day||£1 / bag|
|Panniers (without bike) per day||£2 / bag|
|Children's bike full day||£12|
|Children's bike half day||£8|
|Children's trailer (single or double) full or half day||£6|
|Childrens tagalong full or half day||£6|
|Used inner tube||£2|
|Damage to rear wheel (if not repairable)||£20|
|Damage to front wheel (if not repairable)||£15|
|Excessive scratches to frame||£40|
|Collection and delivery inside Edinburgh boundary||£30|
1. Once you have hired the bike and begin your ride, you have full responsibility. If you have a breakage we canno't always come out and get you. You will have to get yourself back to the shop.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that the set up and condition of the bike is ok for you and that you know how it works. We will advise and help but the final responsibility lies with the hirer.
3. If you are going on a long trip you will need to know how to perform basic maintanence as we will not be able to help you. We can offer advice over the phone but no more.